Senior Product Designer
Phil is a fast growing healthcare startup located in the dynamic downtown San Francisco. As we are closing a new round of funding, the team is expanding to further accelerate the growth. We are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Designer to join us to make meaningful changes to the $320B specialty pharmacy ecosystem.
The specialty prescription market is beset with high costs and inefficiency, leading to low patient adherence and treatment failures. Phil aims for resolving the issues by connecting patients, pharmacies, prescribers, and manufacturers through its technology platform and end-to-end services. The road ahead is filled with exciting design challenges that need someone as talented as you to make the Phil platform simple, efficient, and inventive.
• Work independently or collaboratively on product design for a diverse user base: patients, pharmacies, practices, and manufacturers
• Create UX design and documentation
• Craft user interface across different devices
• Conduct user research
• Contribute to new product ideation and development
• Expert in user interactions and usability
• A keen eye for layout, color, and details
• Experience in designing for complex systems a plus
• Collaborate well in a fast-paced, interdisciplinary team
• 5+ years of professional design experience
• Be part of a fast growing startup in a $320B market with tremendous upside
• Phil is well funded by top VCs and investors
• Competitive salary + equity (package based on experience level)
• Health insurance, 401k, and meal stipend
• Tackle interesting design challenges and make positive impacts in patient care
We are committed to outstanding user experience and want design to be part of our DNA. If you share the same passion and have the skills to match, please apply with a resume and portfolio.