At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we’re united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won’t transform a business or save the world: it’s the people that count.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will help to deliver world class customer experiences for our clients, guiding them on best practice in visual design, user experience and design development, as well as delivering design outputs of your own.
- This is a client facing delivery role with a mix of advising, implementing and delivering, sometimes across multiple clients
- You will be an ambassador on user experience and visual design, supporting the creative direction and vision within our fast growing design function.
- You’ll engage closely with the client and Scrum teams to review current design processes and methods, before making your recommendation and making it happen!
- You’ll also have the chance to shape and deliver internal communication and training
- Support the development of design skills in the Club
To do that, it’s essential you bring the following:
- 4+ years of UI design experience
- Experience in Mobile, web and responsive environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong visual and brainstorming skills with the ability to confidently sketch interfaces in cross functional collaborative teams
- Experience with design systems, from creation to management over time
It’s helpful if you also have:
- Interest or experience in UX research
- Knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Marvel, Invision, Figma
- Demonstrable experience delivering B2B and B2C UX and/or UI for dashboard, control panels and management applications
- Demonstrable experience delivering innovative solutions for consumer facing iOS and Android applications, utilising native functionality where appropriate
- Ability to flex between UX and UI if required is a plus
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there’s nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here’s three key things to understand about us:
- We’re built for people - like, real humans. Not ‘resources’ or ‘staff’. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There’s no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That’s exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it’s business critical for us.
Still sound good? Great! Fill out the short application form below and we’ll be in touch.