Panzura is the leader in multi-cloud data management, a $68B market opportunity. Its portfolio includes Panzura Freedom NAS and Vizion.ai. Freedom NAS provides software-defined, multi-cloud file services to enterprises in over 5,500 sites globally across 33 countries. The Vizion.ai SaaS platform enables enterprises to meet the most demanding requirements for data search, analytics, and governance in a multi-cloud world. Panzura’s cloud partners include AWS, Google, IBM and Microsoft and has over 400 resellers worldwide. Organizations like Sony, Avis, American College of Radiology, LiveNation, Prosper Marketplace and Chevron use Panzura to unlock the power of multi-cloud data.
Overview of Job Function:
Panzura is currently seeking an experienced Software Architect focused on User Interfaces. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues, and providing technical leadership within the Software Engineering organization. The ideal applicant will able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process. This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional with an impressive architectural design background and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Work closely with Product Managers and others to define product requirement and specifications for proposed web and mobile initiatives.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, and user flows that promote usability and accommodating technical needs in addition to potential source code constraints.
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UIs.
- Translate functional objectives into detailed specifications.
- Develop personas to facilitate feature design process.
- Lead cross-functional design sessions between the Design Team and Business Partners.
- Collaborate and share your expertise with other Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and stakeholders alike.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a design related field or working experience of the equivalent.
- 5+ years of design experience
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates your ability to create effective user-centered design solutions.
- Experience designing native applications for both iOS and android.
- Working knowledge of industry standard design software (i.e Sketch, Figma, Adobe CS, Invision, or other UX related tools).
- Knowledge of latest UX trends, techniques, and technology.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with able to clearly articulate your design methodology clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Experience working with Cloud or Hybrid storage
- Experience with the MERN stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS)
Panzura is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability, and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment including harassment based on sexual orientation will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.