Senior Product Designer
Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series B company with $54M in venture capital, more than 500 customers and 15,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Ranked #1 on software review sites like G2, Sendoso helps companies stand out by giving them meaningful, new ways to engage with their buyers and customers. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
And we believe that relationships matter, so we’re on a mission to create more human connections in a digital world. If you’re ready to seize tremendous opportunity, take ownership, and do meaningful work that moves the needle, you’re in the right place.
About Your Role:
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer that can design products from conception to market with ease. As a designer you contribute every step of the way, ensuring that the vision you’ve crafted is the right fit for the business and the users needs. You work hands on with designers, engineers, product managers, researchers and various departments to develop a strategy and perspective at scale.
Who You Are:
You’re motivated by goals and outcomes, staying focused on the big picture and giving care to the details when it makes sense. You iterate fast, utilize data, user research and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that the direction you’ve set is the right path to your goal. You aren’t afraid to make mistakes, learn and even say “I don’t know”. You champion design within your team, and within the organization. You know that you’re only as good as your team, and foster an open dynamic culture inspiring with design.
Your Typical Day:
- You will facilitate high-level strategic decisions through modern design thinking, data and user research
- You will collaborate cross-functionally to understand business requirements and develop solutions that impact the bottom line and solve real user problems
- You will design products from understanding and brainstorming through iterative development and delivery
- You will advocate a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice across our product ecosystem
- You Will set the vision of the product ensure that it is well understood and execute on that vision
- You will communicate the user experience throughout the design process by crafting compelling designs and prototypes
- You will effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually to team members, stakeholders, and execs
- You will think in design systems make rational decisions, and contribute to our design system
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years experience designing for mobile, native apps, desktop, or web
- Passion for user-centered design, creating powerful products that inspire and delight users
- Comfortable with an evidence-based approach to product design
- Familiarity with a variety of both qualitative and quantitative research methods, and know how to apply them in a Design Thinking-like process
- An ability to present your work with confidence
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Solid intuition and strong passion for detailed interaction design
- Thorough knowledge of agile development lifecycles
- An ability to create wireframes, prototypes, and UI specifications
- An eye for strong visual designs
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
Bonus Points If...
- Familiarity with our product logistics product design a plus
- Experience with hands on research or desire to do this a plus
What You’ll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Catered Lunch & Breakfasts
- Team Outings
- Dog-Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Sace
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen (when we return)
Sendoso is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.