We are MassiveGrid, a global high-end Service Provider, with more than 15 years of hands-on experience in the fields of high-availability service hosting, turn-key service solution and development. Our services are designed for demanding clients that run Business-Critical Services or need high performance and large network capacity.
We are a team of passionate engineers that our extensive technical expertise and broad experience in problem solving allows us to provide high-quality customized telecoms & IT solutions to any technological challenge.
We are expanding our team and looking for a creative in-house graphic designer/ UI UX with a real passion for innovative design who can bring simple things to life and create exceptional visuals.
Location: Onsite position located in Athens, Greece.
- Own all sides of design from initial concepts to go live.
- Shape the visual aspects and provide visual solutions for websites, mobile application experiences, brochures, social media graphics and banners, books, magazines, corporate gifts and corporate identity, exhibitions and more.
- Defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are pixel perfect, visually appealing and on-brand.
- Ability to provide schedule/milestones for design requests.
- Work with the Marketing Team to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Work closely with other colleagues and internal clients involved in projects.
- Work with software developers to ensure proper implementation within a web/mobile environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touchpoints.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Digital work experience.
- Up to date with leading software and technologies (i.e. Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Video Making – After Effects & Adobe Premiere Pro is considered a plus.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- A keen business sense, alternative thinking, as well as creative flair, to design and develop new ideas for engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills.
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Positive attitude with a growth mindset.
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a relevant position.
*Please make sure that you have included in your application a sample link of your Portfolio.
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Access to technical books, online courses and relevant educational resources.
- Personal parking spot or monthly paid card in case of using public transportation.
- Flexible remote working.
- Being part of a workplace that offers continuous learning and development and incredible opportunities to upgrade your career.