- We are building the future of wealth management to help Australians meet their financial objectives.
- We are built from the ground up to help you spend wisely, save effortlessly, and invest on auto-pilot.
- We're an energetic and fast-paced work environment. We work in a customer-centric culture and we use the absolute best technology that is available to give our customers the best possible experience that is engaging, reliable, and secure.
- Together, we will improve the lives of Australians by helping them meet their financial objectives.
This role is for you if
- you have a good design aesthetic
- have a basic understanding of programming fundamentals
- you are an advocate for UX and UI implementation
- you crave an opportunity to work in a modern, technology-led and forward-thinking company where you can genuinely reach and exceed your potential
What you will be doing
- Work on our visual design identity and design system
- Conceptualising and creating graphic designs, logo designs, icon designs, visuals, animations, and user interfaces
- Use tools to design and develop UI components (e.g. Illustrator and Storybook)
- Supporting the team to prototype, test and implement design
- Much more...
- Adobe Illustrator (or other relevant tools), for designing
- CSS Animations and SVG Animations