Gorgias helps Ecommerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale.
Our product creates a unified profile of customers by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with Ecommerce data such as purchase and delivery info.
Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using ML. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're currently serving over 3000+ Ecommerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, and Fjällräven.
Is working with a real-world application that touches the lives of millions, your thing? Then yeah, Gorgias is for you.
- You've designed web applications and worked on complex design problems
- You're close to customers and like to base your design off of their needs
- You value simplicity and moving fast
- You've had a significant impact on the user experience on products you've worked on, that can be quantified
- You have 5 to 10 years of product design experience
Your mission: make the product easy to use and efficient
- Collaborate with multiple teams (marketing, product, eng.) to produce design assets
- Create low fed wireframes & high fidelity mockups features that we implement
- Define & maintain a company wide design style guide applicable to all formats
- Improve the usability of the helpdesk by conducting UX research
- Core product: web & mobile apps (80%)
- Other projects (20%), including the company website, marketing materials (both prints & digital), internal documents (presentations, docs, etc.)
** Please do not apply unless you are located in Paris.