We are creating a new “fintech mobile game” where the goal is to save as much as possible from your real-life income to level-up your in-game avatar, using the AI assistance of Cash Coach.
We just launched Cash Coach in the UK to motivate millennials to save money and build wealth.
The whole world tries to make people spend money... the result? $1 trillion of toxic credit card debt. This is about to blow-up as we are entering one of the most brutal financial crisis.
We don't expect you to have much experience, but we want to feel that you have the passion to become a great user research designer. In our team, you can expect fun, adrenaline, and the ability to gamify finance for millions of people. You will directly work with all our co-founders: CEO, CTO and Illustrator to create an exciting gamified experience for users.
This is not your standard corporate internship, if you are not excited by our mission, this role is not for you.
* Test the Cash Coach app usability and prototyped features
* Gather user feedback to continually improve the user experience
* Lean and apply advanced user research methodology
* Be an active Cash Coach ambassador
* You have an exceptional level of empathy
* You are good at analysis qualitative and quantitative data
* You understand users: what they tell you they want and what they really want
If you want to work on core product design, then this internship is for you :)
Starting date: as soon as possible.