V Shred is looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to help us transform our digital products into clean, beautiful experiences that will drive user engagement. As a UX/UI Designer you understand what it takes to execute user-centered design ideas from a strategic, interaction and visual design perspective. You can develop the strategy and structure of a product and possess an innate ability to solve complex problems through elegant solutions. You captivate stakeholders during the development process and adapt well to their feedback and desires for their products.
You help execute the product design process collectively with technical team members and leadership to bring amazing solutions to our users. You are a proven interaction and visual designer. You understand the role of our mission within experience design. You create brilliant ideas that differentiate our brand and products. You have experience leading design development throughout the entire product life-cycle, from brainstorming initial concepts to final pixel-perfect design solutions. You have relentless attention to detail: you care about every pixel across your designs and presentations.
The UX/UI Designer will execute interaction design on projects. By utilizing consistent interaction libraries and design practices, you will help execute our brand across all products. By collaborating and ideating with team members from design, leadership and engineering, you will foster an extremely high level of quality products that will help our users reach their health and fitness goals, pioneering a new way of working better, faster and smarter that combines the best of a traditional design approach with the best of agile and lean software and product development.
Millions of customers have transformed using the products and tools created by V Shred over the years – but we are embarking on taking this platform to even more people around the world! We are seeking a creative candidate with a strong ability to translate business requirements into design, lead teams (internally and externally), and help bring our brands to the next level. Join our team and be a part of an incredible growth opportunity!
***Please submit a portfolio, or link to a portfolio, of your work***
- 5+ years of design experience focused on unifying UI and UX design across multiple teams with differing goals and priorities—including developing, maintaining, and gaining adoption of pattern libraries.
- Experience and interest designing applications and services, while maintaining V Shred’s desired design aesthetic and interaction patterns.
- A portfolio of work that showcases perfection in user experience and visual design.
- A proven ability to cultivate an environment of teamwork and cooperation, and build partnerships across multiple design organizations.
- Ability to create sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, prototypes, and written documentation, and organize them into libraries that are easy and enjoyable for other designers, product owners and engineers to use.
- Extraordinary ability to advocate for UI consistency with designers, engineers, product managers, and executives through writing, visuals, and presentations.
- High level knowledge of engineering best practices and experience in developing native applications as well as responsive web development.
- Highly skilled in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and similar tools.
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and change during a project.
- A passion for design and changing the lives of our customers is a requirement