All candidates must provide a link to their portfolio/website or similar platform showcasing their work. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
This role is suitable for Mid-level Designers but Senior is also welcome. Minimum of 3 years working in a similar role.
Flexible working offered but we are looking for someone who can come into the Leeds office at least twice a week.
Who we are:
Lucky Duck is an award-winning UX/UI design and development agency who strategise, design, build, and grow apps, websites, and digital experiences for our clients.
Our head office is based in Leeds and we have recently set-up a new office in London! We are a start-up company who work with clients primarily in the United Kingdom and major European cities and we have big plans to grow.
As part of our continued scaling, we’re looking for an ambitious and driven UX/UI Designer to join our awesome team, work with amazing brands and build the best technology experiences, all the while having fun.
What you will be doing:
- Working with a talented and agile team
- Producing low/high fidelity wireframes and clickable prototypes, demonstrating fluency with design tools such as Figma, Adobe Suite and InVision (or comparable)
- Conducting visual and demographic research for large scale digital product
- Creating amazing visual design for apps and websites
- Carrying out user tests and actively analyse user feedback
- Creating motion compositions as proof of concept and support developers with clear documentation
- Inspiring others with thought-leading creativity showing great communication and presentation skills
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects)
- Well rounded in both UX/UI, a UX focus is preferable but not essential
- A thorough understanding of Figma software
- A passion for Visual Design
- A good understanding of User Experience Design principles
- Proactive with a growth-mindset
- Energising and delighting our customers is integral to everything we do here at Lucky Duck, and this should be apparent in the way you approach your work
Perks & benefits:
- A great environment to learn and develop your career
- 28 days holiday
- A wellness fund
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent quality coffee
- Office socials
- We'll invest in your education to help you do your job as best you can
- You will be encouraged to have opinions, bring ideas and contribute in a real way