A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform for Latam that enables any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users' financial information. We are turning the rich and diverse Latam financial ecosystem into a set of developer-friendly tools and APIs.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate and driven team. We have offices in Barcelona, Mexico City and São Paulo and some of us work remotely.
We are tackling a very challenging problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
About the team:
- We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
- Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
- We are pragmatic and customer focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
- We communicate transparently. We do weekly all hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
- We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us there's no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3pm and 6pm, CEST timezone.
- Also we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures and YCombinator
- Design and deliver user researches, user journeys, wireframes, prototypes, and UI specifications in an agile and collaborative environment.
- Utilize design thinking methodologies from empathy to rapid prototyping to arrive at creative, intuitive end-to-end experiences our users will love.
- Communicate a strong point of view–informed by customer insights, data, design principles, and industry trends–yet hold it only loosely.
- Conduct user research and competitor analysis to inform design decisions and evaluate your designs.
- Consume our Design System library and collaborate with other designers to its evolution in order to reach design consistency.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the bar for design quality.
- Work in a highly collaborative way with the design, product, and engineering teams to build impactful yet cost efficient solutions.
- Define and apply core values into your design process.
You can be part of the gang if:
- Have 5+ years relevant design experience in a Fintech, B2B SaaS or developer-focused products
- Experience in fast-paced or startup environment working with Agile methodologies
- Extensive experience designing within a design system and maintaining good file hygiene while working within a team of other designers
- Have a user-first attitude and ensure we consistently deliver a user-centric culture
- Experience with conducting user research and usability testing at scale
- Have a good understanding of UX/UI, visual language and principles of interaction design
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Solid knowledge of design tools (Sketch and/or Figma, Studio Invision, Adobe suite...). And willing to learn new ones
- Previous experience in FinTech or Financial Services
- Experience on defining digital Brand Identities
- Good copywriting skills
- Motion and prototyping experience
🏄1.8km from the beach
🚀Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
🔆Flexible working hours
🍎Gym discount. Meals, transport and kindergarten via flexible compensation scheme
🎊Paid time off on your birthday
🍒Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
🍻Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
😎Team building events
Salary range: €35,000 - €50,000 gross/annual + equity