Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance Academy is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join the team.
This is a full-time position than can be remote or in one of our locations in Asia.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for Binance Academy.
- Maintaining and expanding the team-specific Design SystemProducing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Conducting user research to test interactive prototypes, UI elements, and UX flows Collaborating with developers, other company designers and the PM to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Ability to enforce and adhere to set company visual standards.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in the field of HCI, Design, Computer Science, or a related field and a minimum of 3 years’ UX/UI design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UX/UI design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, HTML, CSS (SCSS), Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work in a rapid-turnaround environment, focused on time-to-market and an agile, pivoting approach.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire