Senior UX Designer
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
This role will play a key role in the newly established UX department by supporting select product teams on any aspects related to UX Design, Microcopy, Customer research and overall design solutions for our apps. This role is responsible for engaging multiple Product teams and working closely with them to not only deliver day to day work but also educate them of best practice, any applicable methodologies and overall customer centric approaches. Other areas of focus include contributing to the internal Design systems, internal workshops and shaping the UX function within Adaptavist.
Some of the things you'll do
- Reviewing available research and data and gathering new insights
- Collaborating with PM’s, PMM’s and Dev teams
- Creating or improving design solutions
- Contributing to overall strategy as well as some delivery aspects of our internal Design Systems
- Interpreting and advising as subject matter expert on Atlassian Design System for internal use
- Actively engaging select internal teams, participating and contributing in all relevant ceremonies
- Contributing to wider business education around UX Design, best practices, Research, Microcopy etc.
- Working with internal teams to support successful project delivery
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience as a Senior UX Designer
- Fully efficient in tools like Sketch, InVision and Zeplin is essential
- Strong portfolio to be presented and discussed during the interview
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards and user flows is essential
- Creative ideas with problem solving mind-set.
- Being open to receiving objective feedback both from internal and external sources
- Ability to keep seeking the best possible solution with resources available
A few nice to haves
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!