Since you’ve landed on this page, you probably already know a little about us and you’re thinking Hedvig might be a good place to work at. As the only loved insurance company in Sweden (in the world?), we’ve proven that it’s possible to disrupt an entire industry with people’s best interest at heart. Yet we’re only at the beginning of our journey. We are now looking to add more remarkable people who can help us to create an outstanding service and product which will enable Hedvig to continue its journey and be part of a movement that changes the way people think of their insurance and ultimately their stuff.
Are you an entrepreneurial and driven UI/UX designer? Reinvent the insurance industry together with us! 🎖
What about the role?
- You will be part of our growing Creative Team together with our designers, art directors and copywriters
- You will work cross-functionally in projects together with product owners, developers and brand creatives to create truly remarkable experiences for our members
- You will work on projects from start to finish, including user research and problem definition, wireframing and prototyping, as well as designing the final UI for implementation
- You will let users guide the way and incorporate their feedback into your work
- You will work closely with our brand creatives to ensure a consistent brand experience of Hedvig
- You can expect to learn a lot and have a lot of fun!
What about you?
- You have at least 2-3 years of related experience designing consumer-focused products. Mobile is a plus!
- You truly love design work and you’re excited to grow together with Hedvig.
- You are a real doer and a visionary with great team working skills
- You have done some awesome work in the past that you can show (portfolio or similar)
We require all candidates who make it to the recruiter screening to complete our AlvaLabs Personality and Logic assessment in order to understand your profile better.