About the Role
Product designers provide the user's point of view to the discussions and collaborate with the rest of the product team to ensure that users will end up with the best solution to the issue at hand. With a deep understanding of how the technology works and interest in how users behave, the best product designers can answer any problem with a combination of well-defined flow, wireframes, information architecture, user journey, and/or storyboard.
What You Will Do
- Work under supervision of the product design lead and to improve user experience towards a big goals to help product reach their OKR
- Understand and define the product briefs and be able to present the ideas/solution to the team under supervision of product lead
- Effectively deliver features and improvements in a well-defined scope
- Define end-to-end wireframe and wireflow for features using standard wireframing tools
- Document the design process for each feature, such as research findings, ideations, usability testings, release, and monitor the impact after the product release
- Contribute in the team cadence discussion and make short presentation to the team, as well as present team’s updates if needed
- Responsible to get buy-in of your solution/ideas from stakeholders
- Proactively seek/give feedback from other stakeholders to make sure concepts are meeting the intended project goal
What You Will Need
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in the product design industry
- Familiar with data and can identify problem areas, furtherly map out the user journey and break these problems into smaller chunks.
- Use basic analytics tools to gather customer data (funnel)
- Possess a good knowledge of design fundamentals such as design thinking framework and other framework in order to develop products.
- Able to sketch the ideas into a wireframes, learn how to make wireflow and do wireframing for well defined features
- Have a good knowledge of the tools such as Overflow, Miro, Sketch and other wireframing tools that used in the design team especially product design roles
- Knowledge in design validation, either through quantitative or qualitative research
- Excellent organizational skills, project management, collaborative teamwork with wide range of stakeholders
About the Team
Gojek Design envision and create products and services that meaningfully improve the lives of our users in 24+ products. We have continuously evolved our processes, improved the quality of our outcomes, expanded our reach within the organisation, and relentlessly advocated for our customers. Our aim are not only to design the products, but also to educate everyone around us on what design is, and why it makes sense to always start with the users, and work backwards.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.