At Visual Concepts, we believe great games are made by diverse and empowered teams with a shared passion for play. As one of the world’s top game development studios, we have shipped over 100 multi-sku titles to critical acclaim and commercial success. Our teams are independent and entrepreneurial. Our studios in Agoura Hills, Novato, Orange County, Budapest, Shanghai, and Seoul are committed to artistry and technical innovation, offering top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Do you love wireframing, designing, and animating transitions? Do you get excited about beautiful game presentation? Are you a team player with outstanding communication who thrives on delivering a great user experience? If so, wow, do we want to talk to you!
Our Agoura Hills studio is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our awesome User Experience team to help design, create, and define menus, interface and presentation for the next WWE2K game. In the role of UI/UX Designer, you’ll create and bring wireframes to life, activate the user experience with dazzling visuals, and drive improvements throughout the game to help make the next iteration of WWE 2K the best ever.
What You Will Do:
- Provide and iterate on mockups of new features and screens
- Translate design concepts into clear user flows and wireframes
- Create wireframes, pre-fabs, and artwork such as icons, buttons, frames, and pop-ups
- Author high quality game presentation animations and screen transitions
- Apply and maintain a consistent look and feel throughout the game presentation
- Collaborate with the UI team, 2D, and 3D Artists to iterate and polish features to high quality
- 1-2 years in console game development
- Awareness of current trends in UI/UX for AAA console games
- Strong visual design and illustration skills
- Experience with 2D Design software (Photoshop and Illustrator) with knowledge of applications such as After Effects, Maya/3DSMax, Popcorn, or Flash
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Portfolio demonstrating visual creativity in interface and graphic design
- JIRA and Shotgun fluency
- Experience working in 3D
- Passion for video games