- Fully Remote Position, w/ company meetings/offsites in Jackson Hole, WY
- Generous founding-employee level equity
- Design content assets and data visualizations that pop (our app makes content)
- Build design system, brand, and UX/UI for SaaS app from ground up
- Seed-stage but proven, de-risked market
- Founders’ first company acquired for $87M
UserEvidence is a SaaS Web-Application that enables B2B marketers and sales people to harvest feedback from happy customers, and automatically turn that positive feedback into an armory of fact-filled proof points, customer success stories, and statistical evidence - we’re creating a category called “Evidence-based Marketing”.
Culture and Values
We want this to be a company that enables a fulfilling and stable lifestyle for our employees. While we do have a real opportunity to get to $25M/yr+ in recurring revenue within 5-6 years and see a large exit, we’re going to do so in a smart and sane way, that is financially prudent and ensures that any exit substantially benefits all employees rather than simply founders and investors.
For a seed-stage company, we are comparatively derisked and already have market validation - we’re happy to tell you more about why on a call.
We’d rather have a high chance of hitting a double/triple, with the option to take big swings along the way, than come out wildly swinging for the fences with a high probability of failure. We will be conscious with our capital to preserve equity for our employees. Our $1.2M seed round should be the only round we raise (less dilution for everyone). We have experience walking this road.
We want everyone to have a good work-life balance - there will of course be times where we’re grinding, but we want to enjoy the journey, not only the destination. Remote work and flexibility will be key, and we will also bring together our team, while it’s small, in Jackson Hole, once or twice a year (when Covid allows)
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a creative visual + product designer with experience designing SaaS applications from the ground up. You must love working in a super small start-up, where resources and structure will be limited. We are looking for a generalist product designer, but with priority and strengths on visual/graphic design. But you must also be comfortable with a variety of responsibilities - from interviewing alpha customers and optimizing application UX, to working on brand and the marketing site.
- Design responsive, great-looking data visualization content assets (the output of our application)
- Own creation of design system for application
- Craft elegant UI for our SaaS application
- Own the UX of our application. Integrate early alpha/beta customer/user feedback into the product. Work with lead engineer to make sure front-end implementation is feasible.
- Help with marketing site design
- Help improve our brand and establish a brand identity/voice and style-guide
- Help with product direction and roadmap
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated Visual/graphic design experience with digital/social web assets - bonus if experienced with data visualization
- 3+ years of web-app product design and UX/UI experience
- Some HTML/CSS experience preferred
- Experience working in Figma preferred
- Product mgmt experience preferred
- Brand experience a bonus
Who we are
- Evan Huck: Co-Founder and CEO - Co-Founder + CEO. 1st Employee at TechValidate, built sales org to 60+, acquired by SurveyMonkey in 2015. Stanford Grad.
- Ray Rhodes: Co-Founder and CRO - early TechValidate sales, top enterprise sales lead at Guru (sales enablement/content mgmt)
- Billy Fowks: Founding Principal Engineer. Accomplished start-up technologist with 15+ years experience architecting and developing web-applications, and leading engineering teams. Ruby on Rails backend with Vue.js frontend.
- Generous Founding Designer level equity + competitive comp
- Fully remote work + paid trips to Jackson Hole, WY (ski, raft, bike)
- Health+Dental+Vision Insurance for you and dependents
How to Apply
- Send resume + portfolio link + quick blurb re your interest to email@example.com