UI/UX Designer who knows WordPress and designs functional web apps!
We create some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins and have been leaders in our market for over a decade. If you don’t know who WPMU DEV is, go google us, or take a look at our free and premium services like Smush.
We’re looking for some awesome UI/UX designers to join our Product Design Team.
This is what you’ll be doing:
– Designing super usable interfaces for WordPress related products and services (not themes).
– Updating existing products and services to bring them in line with our company’s modern shared style guide and working with our existing design system.
– Spending a minimum of 40 hours every week working on cool projects.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
– 3+ years experience designing complex web apps.
– A solid understanding of WordPress, plugins and how the ecosystem works with it’s opportunities and limitations.
– Sketch designers (only) who work well with Invision, Slack, Asana and shared design libraries.
– Comfortable working across multiple projects at once and liaising with your Product Manager.
– Hard worker, real self-motivator and team player.
– A good communicator who proactively responds to emails and Slack messages.
Note: This job advert isn’t looking for theme developers, or programmers – designers only who understand WordPress, please.
- We offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you’re here, the more you get
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Head over to https://incsub.com/careers/ui-ux-designer/ and get your application in.