Join our TRU Crew!
ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC) is a science-based nutraceutical company devoted to health, well-being, and improving the way people age. Our scientists’ partner with leading universities and research institutions worldwide to discover, develop, and create solutions to positively impact human health. Our flagship ingredient, NIAGEN® nicotinamide riboside, is backed by clinical and scientific research. Our consumer product is TRU NIAGEN® which safely and effectively increases NAD levels, a vital cellular resource, that supports healthy living and improving the way we age.
We need smart, collaborative people to help us build the next frontier bioscience company dedicated to enabling wellness and well-being for every demographic.
Who are you?
· Whip smart - we’re looking for candidates with a keen intellect who quickly learn what they don’t know
· Adaptable – Able to apply yourself on a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis
· Analytical - Can assess and leverage systems and processes to figure out more effective ways to get things done
· Hustle - Someone with a sense of urgency who does what it takes to get the best results
·. Passionate – Yes! About collaborating, about problem-solving, and about making a difference
· You’re an ACE! – Great Attitude, Commitment to success, and Ethics in how you work and how you think
What’s the Role?
As a UI Designer you’ll be converting science into dynamic design and user experience
What you’ll do:
• Help build a brand experience from the ground up.
• Offer creative, data-driven design solutions to visually educate and simplify science.
• Ensure that our web experience remains cutting edge and industry-leading, all while maintaining a cohesive modern aesthetic and clean look/feel in all design elements
• Design and iterate within specified product requirements and deadlines.
• Produce dev-ready design deliverables with a high standard for quality and detail within time and technical constraints
• Work collaboratively with marketing team to define new marketing strategies and identify growth opportunities.
What we need from you:
· 4+ years of experience as a UI designer with a strong portfolio demonstrating beautiful design
· Experience developing and working with design systems, style guides.
· Ability to build upon low-fidelity wireframes and apply visual branding through typographical hierarchy, color, material patterns, and iconography
· Required Proficiency in: Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite
· Must demonstrate strong understanding of typography design.
· UX experience preferred but not required
· Experience in e-commerce is highly preferred
Who we are:
We are an equal opportunity employer that operates with an emphasis that People Matter. We respect and will consider every and all kinds of people regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, natural origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law or humanity.