Senior Product Researcher
About the Role
We are seeking a senior product researcher to run qualitative, quantitative, and analytical research activities to help product strategy and development process. This role will be embedded in the GoFood Product group, reporting directly to the Research Lead for GoFood, with key stakeholders including Business Strategists, Product Managers, Designers and potentially Marketing and Analysts
What You Will Do
- Manage product research projects end-to-end (Analysis, Ideation, User Testing, Evaluation, Roadmapping), and provide inputs throughout the product development process
- Lead the scoping of research and be accountable for research results and roadmaps for your Product counterparts
- Have knowledge of company, industry, & strategic opportunity and constraints, and become a go-to research expert for their stakeholders
- Manage, provide guidance and feedback, and mentor junior researchers on a 1:1 basis
- Employ best practices for product research in collaboration with Gojek group Research team
- Work closely with Market research peer to ensure Product & Market insights are fused throughout the business and product development process
What You Will Need
- Have at least 4 years of experience being a researcher who is exceptionally proficient in research methodologies and processes
- Come from either a market research, UX research, or product analytics background
- Be hybrid: knowledgeable about survey/quant research, qualitative research, and data analysis to derive insights
- Have a proven track record of designing, executing, and participating research on user experience
- Prove yourself as an effective mentor to your juniors, credible sparring partners, and stakeholder
- Prove yourself to be able to manage project management effectively and successfully through diligent prioritization
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of product management, design strategy, data, design, operations, marketing and branding processes and partners effectively with those teams
About the Team
The Research team works with GoFood Product group to aid in the development and execution of overall business strategy, product design, marketing, and communication. Our approach combines strong research technical skills, deep domain expertise on tech products, and analytical thinking. As a multidisciplinary team, we are working to deliver insights and recommendations by ways of merging qualitative, quantitative, analytical, and business research.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.