Senior Product Designer
Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
As Lead Product Designer at Blink Health, you will support the day-to-day design needs of a cross-functional product team and drive alignment across multiple product teams and adjacent product surfaces. You’ll partner closely with stakeholders, product managers, engineers, researchers, and other designers to help define and execute on Blink Health’s overall product vision and strategy. You’ll be a vocal advocate for all segments of users and customers and consistently deliver intuitive, well-crafted user experiences for Blink Health products.
- Craft a modern, engaging user experience that solves both user and business needs.
- Organize and facilitate collaborative work sessions and design thinking exercises that span multiple product teams or departments.
- Utilize user research insights and data analysis to inform design decisions, as well as identify where additional data and research are needed.
- Propose and concept new product opportunities that are additive to product strategy and provide value to all patient and user segments.
- Define interaction patterns, user flows, and complex information architecture models that support the end-to-end user journey through our products.
- Generate low, medium, and high-fidelity wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for products and user interfaces.
- Conduct a basic level of generative and evaluative user research including moderation of user sessions, synthesizing feedback, and sharing insights for broader team consumption and action.
- Document all product design work, including detailed UI specifications, UX decision making and supporting rationale, and user interview insights.
- Identify and develop toolkits and processes that empower team members and scale the design team.
- Mentor both designers and non-designers in skill development and adoption of design best practices and processes.
- 6+ years of product design experience in a similar role or product organization
- BA/BS degree in Design, HCI, or equivalent practical experience
- A blended skill set of visual UI design, information architecture, interaction design, various prototyping methods, and basic user research skills
- Proven track record of collaborating successfully with a cross-functional product team to launch products
- Experience leading a style guide or design system initiative and driving organization-wide usage and adoption
- Ability to exhibit strong judgement and decision making skills
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated proficiency in Sketch App, Figma, Abstract, Principle, and the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- A comprehensive portfolio of product design case studies that showcase early concepts and iterations, supporting user research, performance metrics, and design processes used throughout the duration of each project.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.