Nutrium is the health tech company behind one of the leading nutrition softwares in the global market. Ever since our inception we’ve been finding ways to further improve the connection between nutritionists and their clients, in a bet to improve nutrition worldwide by closing the gap between search and demand.
None of our milestones would’ve been reached without key values supporting each of our decisions. We believe that everyone can make a difference, regardless of their job title or previous experience. We believe in continuous improvement and trying new things. We believe in making mistakes and learning from them. We believe in working as a team towards shared goals. And most of all, we believe in being the best.
Working at Nutrium means sharing these beliefs. Not just in words, but in actions. Only those who constantly strive towards greatness can achieve it. We want to create the best nutrition platform in the world and then make it even better. And we will.
We’re a young and motivated team of entrepreneurs that thrive on working as a team. Sharing experiences, solving problems together, learning from our seniors, teaching our juniors, going the extra mile to achieve something thought to be impossible. We’ve transformed an idea into a successful business in a way that was never done before in Portugal.
Know that by joining us you become part of something more than a software development company. You become part of a mission. A mission to tackle one bad nutritional habit at a time, to make nutrition accessible for all, to create a world where nutrition is never a problem, only a solution.
Our engineering office is in Braga, within spitting distance of the train station (two minute walk). And while we prefer hanging out and working in person, we are remote-friendly so distance should never be an issue.
In this role we are looking for someone who wants the chance and the responsibility to ensure that Nutrium's design is world class. This means that every step of the design process is world class, from ideation to execution. If you are the type of person who is constantly working to better their craft and keeps finding ways to improve, then this is the role for you. You'll be able to help define our visual identity, improve our design process and, most of all, create beautiful and memorable experiences for all Nutrium users.
What you'll do
- Discuss and plan the visual identity of new features across multiple projects;
- Work closely with project managers to estimate work and ensure deadlines;
- Create high fidelity designs to be implemented in the Nutrium platform;
- Create low fidelity drafts to be used as a proof of concept;
- Create interactive prototypes that convey a user flow or experience.
Who you are
- Proficient in User Centred Design;
- Experienced using visual design software such as the Adobe Creative Suite;
- Experienced using prototyping tools;
- Able to manage projects concepts from ideation to execution;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Driven by a strong to desire to keep improving;
- Absolute attention to detail;
- Open to criticism.