Senior UI/UX Designer
Whitespectre is seeking a Senior UI/UX Designer to create beautiful, engaging experiences for our client partners and Whitespectre’s own software products. You will collaborate with a team of product managers and engineers to address complex challenges with intuitive and elegant solutions, working to ensure that the software and mobile apps we create both look and feel incredible. You will be joining a team of 70 diverse and smart people who work remotely across the globe. Together we bring joy, empathy, and determination to our work.
Please provide a link to your current portfolio. Candidates without portfolios will not be considered.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the complete UI/UX design process, from the development of wires and prototyping to gathering user feedback, to collaborating with and presenting to stakeholders and designing polished interfaces.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, and other UX/UI designers to develop intuitive and elegant product experiences.
- Prioritize user needs and be the voice of the user in conversations and decisions.
- Design user flows, wireframes and prototypes to demonstrate your ideas to stakeholders.
- Incorporate best practices, research, and user feedback into your design decisions.
- Confidently present your ideas and recommendations to internal stakeholders and clients.
Who you are:
- Passionate about creating products that deliver a first-class user experience and real business results.
- Extremely detail-oriented – someone who prides yourself on delivering designs that are precise and consistent.
- Well-versed in design thinking and design trends. You are constantly reviewing new apps and products.
- Naturally curious problem solver who enjoys thinking through the multiple scenarios and user perspectives in each experience you create.
- Seeking career growth and learning opportunities with a company that prioritizes your personal and professional development
- 3+ years experience in UI/UX design, including responsive sites and applications and native mobile applications (iOS, Android, React Native).
- Experience working across the entire product lifecycle, from research and prototyping, to launch, to ongoing feedback and iteration cycles.
- A robust portfolio of past projects and live examples.
- Strong visual design skills that demonstrate excellence in the core principles of typography, layout, color etc. A design aesthetic that demonstrates a strong foundation in the core visual design principles (typography, layout, color, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills in English, including the ability to engage confidently with English-speaking clients in design discussions and presentations.
- Must live outside of the US.