- Outstanding career growth and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and work benefit package
- Innovative work culture
- Collaborate with project owners and developers to design products from idea to launch.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and graphical assets from beginning to end.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems and constantly seek to improve the user’s experience of the platform.
- Presenting ideas, concepts, and design solutions to various stakeholders.
- Define and maintain the design system.
- Design for the web, android, and iOS.
- Getting things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide admin support to the IT team
- Great sense of design, layout, colors, and typography.
- You have decent experience with prototyping/wireframing tools i.e. Adobe XD, Framer, Figma, Sketch.
- Passionate and detail-oriented. Details matter to you, and if the text in a button is off-center by a pixel you will go to the end of the earth to figure out why.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please attach an updated copy of your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format.