UI / UX Designer
We are looking for an UX/UI designer who is skilled with applications such as Figma and Adobe XD. Your primary focus will be designing UX & UI products, elements and components for our clients. You’ll need to follow the latest guidelines and keep up to date with design trends. You will coordinate with other team members, including back-end developers and graphic designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Using applications like Figma and Adobe XD to create mockups and/or working prototypes as required for Web Apps, Mobile Apps, Websites and other Digital Products.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good time-management skills
What can make you stand out?
- Content Writing
- Knowledge of Wordpress/ HTML + CSS
- Fluency in English
- Any other skills which may help add value to your position in the company