UX/UI Designer & Researcher
YOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI!
At Rappi, no two days are the same. We love to hustle, work hard for a greater good, and strive to be the leading tech company in Latin America. Rappi is growing at a tremendous rate and this position is crucial in our pursuit at providing a game-changing experience for our users, couriers and partners.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic product UX/UI designer to be part of the Rappi Bank team serving the Perú market.
We are looking to disrupt the financial services landscape by thinking out of the box and testing solutions that create wow moments for our users. The hybrid UX/UI designer is expected to work across both technical and business-focused teams to deliver value to our users and will report to the UX organization of the Perú market. As we build the capacity of our team we are looking for a hybrid UXer who dominates skills of a UX/UI Designer but can also stretch skils into UX Research field by working on several projects.
- Localize consistent UI components and interfaces based on guidelines for the Perú market.
- Support UX Research projects (both tactical and strategic).
- Execute research planned in our UX roadmap by participating in all the phases, from recruiting to synthesis, passing through conduction.
- Collaborate with UX and Service design peers across geographies.
- Work on emerging design projects for the Perú market.
- 3+ years of expertise in UX/UI interfaces and product design.
- Expertise with mockups, design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, and other prototyping tools.
- Experience in app design for smartphones and web design.
- Domine of research methods such as interviews, focus groups, prototype testing and trend casting.
- Have a strong portfolio showcasing the problem-solving skill and how you get an innovative/user-centric solution.
- Understanding financial services of the Perú market is a plus.
- Portfolio with relevant projects.
- Creative mindset.
- Mobile-first oriented.
- Team player, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.