Credit Sesame is a fast growing FinTech company, a pioneer and the leader in personal credit management with a disruptive vision for personal finance through its recent acquisition and entry into digital banking. Headquartered in the Bay Area with presence across the US and Canada and growing globally, Credit Sesame is helping consumers' cash work for their credit and their credit work for their cash by applying advanced data science, AI and machine learning for better financial wellness. Our purpose is to be the “go to” brand for financial wellness.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer, reporting to our Senior Manager of Product Design, to improve the user experience of our sign-up flow and public website. You’ll partner with product teams owning critical features and focus on designing products that improve the financial lives of our users. If you want to create engaging experiences that simplify finance for our members, this opportunity is for you.
- work on design projects to simplify our sign-up process and improve the user experience of our website;
- partner in a cross-platform environment with engineers, product managers, and researchers to drive great results;
- participate in the development process from definition through the development, test, prototyping, release, and maintenance phases;
- stay current on UX trends and always looking for creative ideas and inspiration;
- research, ideate, conceptualize and produce high-quality design deliverables across web and mobile platforms;
- develop, maintain and ensure consistency of brand guidelines and design systems;
- champion high caliber and user-centric design throughout Credit Sesame products.
You're a great fit for our team because...
- you have experience developing design systems, ensuring consistency throughout all digital touch points, focused on web, at a startup or agency;
- you are comfortable in Sketch, Adobe Suite, and prototyping tools like InVision / Figma;
- you have experience working on high-volume web pages with consumer facing products;
- you are passionate about helping to build a brand personality—including consistency and predictability.
You'll love it here because...
- you‘ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader;
- you’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with many plan options;
- we offer monthly phone and internet reimbursement;
- you can fuel up at our stocked kitchens with endless snacks and drinks;
- we prize EQ and empathy, and have a culture that emphasizes total wellness, including work-life harmony.
We are open to hiring remotely for this role. You could also work out of our San Francisco or our Mountain View office—you decide!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.