Senior Product Designer
Join Eko in our mission to improve the way clinicians detect and monitor cardiac and respiratory disease. Eko is a platform of advanced FDA-cleared sensors, patient and provider software, and AI-powered analysis used by clinicians at over 4,000 U.S. hospitals.
As the Senior Product Designer at Eko, you will:
- Design engaging features that empower clinicians and patients to better manage their cardiac health
- Deliver polished, delightful and effective UI for our iOS, Android and Web platforms
- Play a role in the full range of the Design process, from problem statements through final deliverables
- Work within and contribute to design guidelines across our mobile and web products
- Work collaboratively with other designers, product managers, UX researchers, and developers at Eko
- 5+ years of experience in product, visual and interaction design across multiple platforms on shipped consumer products
- A portfolio that demonstrates a range of work, a compelling perspective, your design process, and a personal aesthetic
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mobile web, Desktop, etc)
- Experience collaborating in cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality work while advocating for visual design, brand, and user experience consistency
- Experience with full design process, from user research to shipping a finished product
- Self-motivated, capable of adapting quickly to a fast-paced environment and managing several projects simultaneously, working in rapid iteration
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with health or medical applications
- Experience with data visualization
- Experience with recruiting and growing a team
About the company:
Eko is elevating the way clinicians detect and monitor cardiac and respiratory disease by bringing together advanced sensors, patient and provider software, and AI-powered analysis. Its FDA cleared platform is used by tens of thousands of clinicians treating millions of patients around the world, in-person, and through telehealth. The company is headquartered in Oakland, California and privately-held, with investments from ARTIS Ventures, NTT Venture Capital, DigiTx Ventures, Mayo Clinic, Sutter Health and others.
Eko is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team.