Clio is changing the way lawyers manage their practice and we’re seeking a Product Designer to join our team.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform
, our legal client relationship management (CRM),
our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report
or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference
, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies
, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers
for three years in a row
, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year
and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies
Design plays an integral role at Clio, making up one of the three pillars of our Product Organization alongside Product Management and Engineering. Product designers directly engage in researching the behaviours and needs of our users. They act as champions of user experience in our Product organization as we work to transform the way lawyers and their staff provide services to their clients. If you’re focused on shipping value to customers with an opportunity to revolutionize an industry, you’ve found your next team.
What you'll be doing:
- Participate in the Product process from research through to shipping.
- Advocate for our customers by deeply understanding their goals and needs.
- Concept, prototype, design and present solutions that solve both business and user problems and deliver measurable outcomes.
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and analysis.
- Use and leverage metrics to drive product design and measure product success.
What you should have:
- Excellent communications skills.
- A portfolio showing strong UX problem solving expertise.
- The ability and desire to learn constantly.
- Strong understanding of web technologies.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.