We’re a fast growing start up and have recently launched a new tele-health platform for health professionals and are now looking a UI/UX creative designer. We’re revamping our software and elements of our platform going from beta to launch.
We’ve over 500 health centres (2,500+ clinicians) signed up and ready to use the platform with over 85 centres currently on our beta ring.
Who we’re looking for:
- Keen and excited individuals, passionate about interface design and who care about the user experience.
- Ideally, you will have a background in Graphic Design, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Software Interface Design - however we’re also interested if you have any experience or a demonstrable interest in wire-framing and prototyping, UX writing, Visual communication & UI and User Testing.
- You are happy to work independently but aren’t afraid to ask for help when you encounter tricky issues, and you’re always willing to help colleagues find solutions when they get stuck. You stay on top of new trends and innovations in web design and find ways to apply them to your own work.
- Four years+ UI design experience, for both web and mobile.
- A passion for UX/UI- you take a keen interest in UX/UI trends, you understand and have implemented industry best practice
- Experience of creating marketing materials for websites and social media.
- Experience with digital design tools, such as Sketch, Zeplin for developer collaboration, adobe softwares (Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Proficiency in prototyping software such as InVision
Nice to have:
- Some experience using After Effect/Protopie or other animation tools
- Familiarity with sprints, agile development and JIRA
You will work on your own device from the comfort of home. We’re based in London and plan to move into offices by January.
We’re ready when you are! Following shortlisting, we are keen for you to get stuck in. Ideally this will occur at the end of October / November start.
Please submit a CV with examples of your work/ portfolio. We won’t be able to consider any applicants who do not include a portfolio or previous working examples.