A quick intro to Pinga
At Pinga our vision is to completely change the nature of shopping in every city in the world. Right now most people reach for Amazon and their item travels 130 miles overnight in a lorry. Actually we estimate 70% of what you need can be sourced from local shops within one mile from you, but you don’t know which shop or whether it’s in stock.
We’re changing everything by digitising all high street shops and delivering what you need in less than 90 minutes. We’re empowering everyone living in cities to effortlessly buy local, boosting local economies, paying local people, and slashing the carbon cost.
We’re live with a major UK supermarket to deliver from their stores across London, have raised $1m, 750 Pinga Partners have signed up, we’ve had 10,000 orders, and are live across Central and East London.
Where you come in
We've built our MVP (minimum viable product) apps, designed our web-shop, and now we’re looking for a designer to improve our product portfolio so they become the best e-commerce experiences in the world!
Who we’re looking for
Working in a small team, you’ll use your creative talent to make a beautiful user experience that customers love - our aim is to reach 35,000 monthly transactions using your new app over the next 18 months, so you'll get the satisfaction of seeing it in use across the UK and beyond.
You are a skilled, driven and passionate designer with attention to detail, that cares about interface design and the user experience.
You are happy to work independently but aren’t afraid to ask for help when you encounter tricky issues, and you’re always willing to help colleagues find solutions when they get stuck. You stay on top of new trends and innovations in web design and find ways to apply them to your own work.
- Two years+ UI design experience, for both web and mobile.
- A passion for UX/UI- you take a keen interest in UX/UI trends, you understand and have implemented industry best practice
- Experience of creating marketing materials for websites and social media.
- Experience with digital design tools, such as Sketch, Zeplin for developer collaboration, adobe softwares (Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Proficiency in prototyping software such as Marvel or InVision
- Enjoy working in a small team - we work together most days of the week
- Be truly excited about our vision
Nice to have:
- Some experience using After Effect/Protopie or other animation tools
- Familiarity with sprints, agile development
What we offer:
- Up to £30k + pension contributions
- Equity package
- Pay rise within 12 months when we complete our next fund raise.
- Unlimited holiday package
St Pancras, Central London
Check out our current apps - search for Pinga on the App Store and Google Play store