Ghost Note Agency
Ghost Note Agency is looking for a versatile and experienced UX/UI Designer to join our team in a full-time capacity. We are looking for a creative designer with the skills and passion needed to interpret our clients’ needs and design solutions with high functional and visual impact. Our ideal designer is versed in leading user experience research activities in alignment with industry best practices, and strives to understand the many diverse perspectives of end-users. They should be able to naturally communicate how the marriage between audience needs, organizational goals, and technology can bring forth optimal user experiences. Experience in information architecture and content strategy are a must.
This individual should be comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes, high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes based on developed criteria. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating mockups to present to teams, collecting feedback and creating a quality end product. This candidate should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design technologies.
- Lead comprehensive audience research, usability testing and analytics reviews during the discovery phase of a new project cycle
- Lead in the development of discovery findings reports to inform and help scope the next phase of the project
- Lead the research, ideation and design of digital assets including, user personas, usability reports, sitemaps, user flows, wireframes and responsive mockups.
- Perform quality assurance to ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied once transitioned from design to development
- Create web-specific style guides and lead our web development team through appropriate handoff sessions explaining to them intent for graphic devices and interactive elements found in organized mock-up source files
- Detailed portfolio containing outputs of the various steps of the UX/UI process.
- (Examples of desired deliverables here could include; wireframes, prototypes, sitemaps, navigation systems, user journeys / experience maps, personas, usability test plans and reports, heuristics assessments, content models, functional specifications, and resulting product designs)
- Strong proficiency in Adobe XD and Photoshop and base-line knowledge of HTML principles
- Experience planning for user interactions across a variety of screen sizes and devices
- Proven ability to interact with clients, manage expectations, and communicate persuasively
- Outstanding writing and presentation skills
- Experience with Content Management Systems, such as WordPress
- General understanding of web standards, search engine optimization methods, analytics, and accessibility guidelines
- Ability to analyze Google Analytics data for user patterns
- 3+ years experience in information architecture and UX/UI related jobs
- Meticulous, hard working, detail-oriented, creative, reliable, with a positive attitude
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project planning skills
About Ghost Note
Ghost Note's vibrant studio space is the historic Capitol Hill corridor area of Washington, D.C. We have been in business since 2011. Over that time, we have grown into one of the Region's fastest emerging agencies and currently boasts a client portfolio including Google, Facebook, Nissan, American Cancer Society, The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and South By Southwest. We are a team of dynamic strategists, creatives and developers. Our culture is multicultural, fast-paced, inspired and fun. We’re seeking people who have a voice and want to be a part of building a great agency. If that’s you, we hope to hear from you.
Ghost Note is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.