This is an excellent opportunity to join a great multi-national company dedicated to providing IT solutions around the globe.
We believe that clients should be able to focus on their business development while letting us take care of the rest that happens under the hood.
We are looking for a UX Designer Specialist to rock it!
You will work in special projects with a brilliant team helping our clients to succeed
What is this about?
- Facilitate design sprint, kick off, feedback workshop with business and product team, product vision by early discovery, collaboration and continuous feedback. (35%)
- Prioritize, identify design problem, make strategic design decision and translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. (40%)
- Communicate clearly with both internal and external customers Inspire and mentor others on the UX and project team. (10%)
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs. (15%)
- Five or more years of UX design experience designing and developing complex enterprise solutions.
- Proven competence in agile, Lean UX, and Design Thinking methodologies
- Deep expertise in design spec and prototyping tools (Adobe, Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq, Axure, or similar).
- Experience and Ability to work with various stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet users and business needs and vision.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), early discovery, planning and conducting user research, user testing, rapid prototyping, material design, heuristic analysis, usability and web accessibility.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Experience working with stakeholders, presenting proposals, exposing thoughts.
- Experience managing projects, identifying opportunities.
- Excellent English Communications Skills
- Experience using Axure is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Attractive compensation package
- Possibility to work remotely
- Home Office
- Flex shifts
- Nice workspaces and brand-new offices
- And so much more Onsite benefits