Jala is looking for UI/UX Designer with expertise in building, develop, and craft simple, delightful product experiences that help farmers manage their shrimp farms, increase their productivity and create a sustainable farm.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working in all UI/UX cycles, from the user research to user journey, wireframes, prototype test and so on.
- Create a pixel-perfect mockups and design specs
- Working with on some Jala product in different platforms (web app and mobile app)
- Working with product and engineering team to design and develop Jala product |
- Contributing to the company culture development that's inspiring and fun. - Develop the UX concepts of Jala like user needs, task analysis, user personas, storyboard, use case scenarios and user flow.
- Meet and talk with shrimp farmers to identify the primary problem in shrimp farming and what's needed and then translate it into product or features that associated with Jala.
Technical Capabilities and skills:
- Having experience on UX prototype development (concept, wireframe using different tools like Adobe XD, Balsamiq, Sketch, or Figma).
- Creative thinking.
- Having UI and UX portfolios is a must.
- Having experience with HTML/CSS/JS is a plus.
- Having experience on the development of documented high fidelity UX design using Adobe product or Sketch for responsive design web app and Android mobile app.
- Having knowledge in motion design like Lottie
- Having an interest in agriculture and aquaculture field is a plus.