Senior UX/UI Designer
Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our purpose is to create the most positive impact in our country and ecosystem by enabling commerce, empowered by technology! We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.
Founded in 2010, we are the largest and fastest growing mobile commerce company in Turkey and the MENA region, the largest internet employer in Turkey with a team of ca. 2000 people. In 2018, we have announced an investment and strategic partnership with Alibaba Group which also is the largest internet sector investment in Turkey to date.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customers first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture.
We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets. If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
Dolap, leader of growing second-hand ecommerce market in Turkey, was established in 2016 by three partners. Dolap, which joined Trendyol in 2018, is the market leader for the last 3 years! It continues its activities with 35 million products in 420 different categories and for 11 million users.
- 4+ years of experience in working as a Senior Product Designer for mobile products.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Figma/Sketch, Zeplin, Marvel, Principle
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Create beautiful, clean UI while maintaining brand consistency.
- Knowledge of UX perspective
- Extreme attention to detail and consistency, passion for pixel perfection.
- Committed to meeting deadlines and skilled at handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable giving and receiving critical design feedback
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Having strong communication skills and being a good team player
- An impressive online portfolio demonstrating experience designing user interfaces and experiences.
- Lead the product design process at Dolap
- Collaborate closely with product managers and other designers to ideate new products and features
- Conduct user tests using high-fidelity prototypes to get direct feedback and iterate
- Develop pixel-perfect specs and design documentation, based on product requirements
- Deliver high quality work according to project schedules in an agile development environment.
- Work closely with Engineers to implement your designs at a high degree of quality
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously.
- We have open communication, team work and promote servant leadership. We value talent, not titles!
- Chance to shape future of e-commerce with us and experience agility at its best!
- Working in an engaging workplace and being part of our cross-functional, diversified and dynamic team.
- Don’t forget to have fun while we work, we work hard play hard, open office and happy hours :)
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!