UX Designer Coach
Growth Tribe is scaling its product offerings and looking for a UX Coach to maximise the learning and business outcomes for our clients. This role exists at the intersection of Learning Design, Teaching, Coaching, and User Experience Design. Success in the role requires working closely with other coaches and trainers at Growth Tribe, and improving our 12-week immersive UX design course in a data-driven and innovative way.
As a UX design Coach, you deliver to high-value clients, and contribute to the ongoing discovery, development, and delivery of scalable UX training and coaching products.
- Keep pace with developments in the industry, UX design best practices, and sharing knowledge with the team
- Research market demand and learning needs to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement
- Coach up to 13 participants per course, 4 times over 12 weeks with 1h per session (30’ preparation/debrief and 30’ coaching).
- Offer a few hours of support on our slack community every week
- Create and update knowledge base for UX containing tools, use cases & news platforms
- Bring your insights for constantly improving the full learning experience including lectures, workshops, challenges, study guides, tutorials, coaching frameworks, and assessments.
- Maintain a high NPS, Satisfaction score and level of use cases
- Alignment with and passion for Growth Tribe’s mission to teach people the skills they need to grow their career and business.
- At least 2–3 years of experience working in user experience design.
- Impressive portfolio containing visually appealing work that has shown to drive results for Medium / Large clients (preferably some well-know clients).
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape, and industry players/leaders in UX.
- Competency in product/project management tools and common communications tools like Slack
- UX Design Learning
- Workshop design
- Technical skills (Figma, Sketch, Miro, InVision, Zoom, and other widely used UX tools)
- Public Speaking
- Coaching / Mentoring
- Project management
- Professional Communication
- Stakeholder management