Senior UX Product Manager
Joining Tipalti means you're stepping onto a fintech unicorn rocketship pointed towards greatness. We're the financial execution experts powering high-velocity companies and eliminating the pain in payables. Tipalti eliminates up to 80% of the payables workload for finance and accounting departments. Our AI-driven technology does the work no one wants to do, and we do it better than anyone.
If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic, get-stuff-done, no BS environment, and looking to advance your product career by joining from a top-notch product team – join the Tipalti team.
As a Product Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Collect and manage requirements from various internal and external sources.
- Gather feedback from customers and inject it into the design cycle.
- Track and assist in the execution of product roadmaps, development schedules, and product/component designs.
- Defining and writing product specifications and designs.
- Work closely with the development team in Israel.
- Present product to prospects and customers and manage ongoing relationships with partners and suppliers.
Desired Skills and experience:
- 4+ years of hand-on Product Management experience, with proven success in delivering products.
- 3+ years of hands-on web-based UX design experience, with proven success in defining advanced UX solutions.
- Domain knowledge of Account payables processes – an advantage.
- Experience with web-based SaaS B2B / complex Systems - an advantage
- Experience with: payments, the Billing process, Fintech – an advantage
- Background with B2B integrations – an advantage
- Have a deep understanding of software design, data structures, APIs, etc.- an advantage
- Knowledge and experience with web methodologies for B2B and B2C including UX capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Highly analytical background and proven attention to detail Innovative, entrepreneurial, ability to multi-task
- An initiator and a pusher. Has the urge and ability to make things happen and to solve practical problems in a dynamic environment
- Experience with a startup company – an advantage.
- Relevant academic degree
- Ability to work on PST AM hours occasionally and travel from time to time.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to activate their business models and dramatically reduce AP friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, what fuels us is a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 99% customer retention built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," an aesthetic our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you be an impact player and thrive! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.