Product Designers at Smartly.io are at the forefront of our fast-paced Product Development process working as an inherent part of the whole product development cycle. Together with product managers we estimate the next big area of improvement and planning the big picture for development teams; conducting discovery and research interviews with the biggest, most advanced and demanding advertisers. Together with developers digging into technical, contextual models of how media buying works across multiple platforms and distilling that into mental models that help customers do their job better. And with this in mind, you shape product experience to best fit our customers’ needs.
Currently, we are about to start adding a new social media platform to Smartly.io product. Because we are starting a totally new greenfield project, you have the possibility to have a big impact on the next platform Smartly offers. A big part of our ways of working is cross-team collaboration to learn from existing products to build automation and efficient workflows for our customers to launch, optimize and scale their advertising campaigns.
If you are passionate about working with a new project that will expand our product to completely new customer segments, this could be just the role for you!
What we offer you:
- Possibility to lead the design for the new greenfield product at Smartly.io
- A chance to hit the ground running. There’s a wide variety of different challenges to be solved by the Design Team: from developing brand-spanking new features from scratch to harmonizing our UX patterns across the product.
- If you’re interested in working closely with customers, you’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced online marketers out there. Some of them use Smartly.io 8 hours a day, every day!
- Relocation support, competitive salary and benefits.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Designing an easy to use new product, providing value to customers as early as possible
- Building and iterating on an enjoyable UI/UX
- Interacting directly with our customers to validate your proposed design solutions.
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team of Developers, Product Managers and other Designers to continue building and scaling our design systems.
- Delivering a great, end-to-end user experience for all customers, from tech-savvy power users to less advanced, small-scale operators.
What we are looking for:
- You feel confident owning the design process end-to-end, from collecting product requirements internally and from end users, to prototyping, to delivering high-fidelity designs and working closely with engineers to bring your solutions to life
- You’re passionate about the entire product discovery process, conducting UX research and customer interviews, as well as working closely with Product Managers to define the future of the product.
- Experience with SaaS, Enterprise software, Data Management / Visualization or Ad Tech is a plus.
During the interview process we are very eager to learn more about your skillset by taking a look at your previous projects. Please prepare yourself to present your work and design decisions for us if we move forward with you in the recruitment process.
Also, you can check what our CEO Kristo and Product Managers think about the importance of our UX.
Who we are
Smartly.io is building a platform to automate every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity. We are a team of over 400 Smartlies with footholds in 17 cities, serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and Zalando.
We’re building the best product company to work for, where highly autonomous engineering teams can take full ownership of creating world-class software. As a Smartlie engineer, you get to tackle challenges of considerable scale and complexity. We develop our product at a fast pace and in close cooperation with the largest online businesses globally.
We take ownership, optimize impact and maximize learning. Smartlies choose us and grow with us thanks to the company culture and smart colleagues. Learn more at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
– – –
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.