DonorDrive (“DD”) is a fast-growing SaaS company focused on delivering fundraising solutions to the non-profit sector. We are laser focused on providing nonprofits with control over their fundraising programs, while helping individual fundraisers to raise more money from their friends and family for the causes they love. DonorDrive provides its nonprofit clients with the most feature rich peer-to-peer fundraising platform, enhanced with beautiful, intuitive design and the industry’s best customer support. We aim to delight our clients, and in turn, have been rewarded with a 99% revenue retention rate. We are Give-A-Damn people who value Innovation, Authenticity, and Teamwork.
By joining our passionate team of developers and designers, you will be part of a product that is the gateway for nonprofits to fundraise like never. Our creative environment is the right mix of serious quality work and fun that naturally leads to product innovation for our clients. We have always been driven by a passion to create the most effective fundraising software available for our clients and we do that every day.
The UX Designer is responsible for creating a best in class user experience for DonorDrive and all its products. The UX Designer works with product management to understand client goals and problems to solve and helps create clear success criteria for each project. The UX Designer builds prototype and conducts usability testing to determine the success of prototypes. The UX Designer works with Visual Design, Front End Development and Product Development to build final features for the product.
On any given day, you will be responsible for the following:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Build interactive prototypes and wireframes based upon research findings and requirements
- Perform client interviews to validate and test prototypes
- Regularly present work to design team and stakeholders
- Rapidly iterate to find solutions
- Collaborate with Visual Designers to create high fidelity, final prototypes to pass on for development
- Ensure UX projects and research meet project timelines
To be successful on this team, the following criteria must be met:
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- Education in Web Design, Web Development, or related discipline
- Able to work with designers, developers, and product management to solve problems
- Well organized and willing to learn
- Strong work ethic and “give a damn”
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to create high fidelity and complex prototypes with Axure and Sketch
- Good interview and note taking skills
- Follows scripts created by the UX Researcher
- Conducts one-on-one moderated user testing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of empathy to understand the users we design for
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
Here's what will set you apart from the rest of the field:
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Previous work with design systems
- Proficient in prototyping with Axure and Sketch
- Experience coding with HTML and CSS
DonorDrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DonorDrive provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To all recruitment agencies: DonorDrive does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other organization location. DonorDrive is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.