Are you ready to redefine the user experience of the most attractive European product in the eHealth sector?
Doctolib is looking for a User Researcher to work hand in hand with the design, product and marketing teams on improving the understanding of the usage of its services.
You will take an active part in increasing our knowledge of the 60 million monthly patients and 135.000 practitioners who use Doctolib on a daily basis.
Some of your daily challenges:
- Partaking in the better understanding of Doctolib’s users: from patients to health professionals, and including medical secretaries.
- On a daily basis, you will be in charge of accompanying the product, marketing and strategy teams by providing both qualitative and quantitative studies crafted directly in the contact of the users.
- You will be in charge of testing prototypes both before and after the development (Methodology, recruitment, tests, insight collection and analysis, reporting) to make sure the solutions that have been designed answer correctly the problem we identified.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in User Research / UX Research / Product Management
- Strong team spirit and excited to share your knowledge with other team members and the whole company
- Has (ideally) already worked in a tech/product company and understand the implication of User Research in business and project strategy.
- Has (ideally) knowledge of Design Thinking and apply a collaborative approach to projects.
- Knows how to plan, analyze, synthesize, formulate and present his/her work in a clear and convincing way
- Displays an unparalleled sense of empathy
- German & English speaker on a fluent level are a must and additional language skills in French would be a plus
- Feels comfortable in conducting both qualitative and quantitative research
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Our mission is; contribute to improving the healthcare system. By building a company of thousands people sharing our humanistic values, where they can grow and have high impact through their work. That's why we are looking for a new User Researcher to join our team!
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 3,500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have 60+ million patient visits on our platform every month in France and Germany combined;
We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!