UI / UX Designer
Bespoke Metrics, a fast growing, data management and risk assessment startup is looking for dedicated UI/UX Designers to join our expanding team of engineers and data analysts who are helping shape the future of construction technology.
# Who You Are:
- You’re excited at the prospect of playing a pivotal role by working closely with the multidisciplinary team of project leads, engineers, data scientists, and designers
- You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty by doing some hands-on work, but you’re also a strategic thinker with insight and creativity
- You’re excited at the prospect of working on and expanding a new brand in the construction technology space.
- You are well-rounded and flexible, enjoy being part of small teams that make a big impact and love working in startups.
# What You'll Do:
- You’ll create design solutions and have the creativity and judgment to translate a customer-centric design vision into concepts that are simple, intuitive and visually refined.
- You’ll need to be curious, constantly ask questions to understand users and push the limits on creating a delightful product experience
- You’ll take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- You’ll achieve product vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences
- You’ll design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- You’ll make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- You’ll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members and stakeholders including product owners, engineers and client service representatives.
- You’ll champion new ideas.
- You’ll be able to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to the team
# What You'll Need:
- You’ll have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You’ll have two or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- You’ll need experience in visual design tools, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator), or similar
- You’ll need to provide a portfolio of relevant work (user flows, personas, wireframes, prototypes)
# What You'll Get:
- You'll learn and grow with a group of passionate and driven designers and engineers.
- You'll have the ability to work flexible hours.
- You'll receive a competitive salary with paid vacation and personal days.
- You'll get excellent health and dental benefits for you and your family.
- You'll work at a convenient downtown location across from Union Station.