Mantra is a small team with a big mission: we’re building web and mobile technology as well as a DTC service for two of the United States’ most common mental health conditions, which affect over 30 million people today.
To do this, we need you. Mantra is looking for a user-centric Product Designer to join our team to lead our UX/UI across both platforms through:
- Designing user journeys, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Conduct user research, testing, and iteration
- Ultimately, you will influence and execute Mantra's product strategy that the patient will directly experience.
- You're a stellar person to be around
- You're just as excited about improving the mental health system as we are (if not more)
- You're used to working at (or with) very early stage startups
- You're an aesthete, but are also practical
- You're a doer; you get it done and your hands are dirty
- You're a bit more UX that UI, but love them equally the same
- You've built flows and wireframes for consumer products (mobile & web combo a plus)
- You've tested your design decisions through user testing, then improved it.
And since you made it to the end of the Qual list, give yourself a pat on the back. If this sounds like you and you’re inspired, drop us a note!