Senior Product Designer
Are you an experienced Creative who isn't ready to apply but is interested in learning more? Click here to request an informal video meeting with one of our Creatives!
Are you looking for a career with a purpose? Do you want the opportunity to be part of a company that’s changing millions of lives for the better? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We face resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely countercultural. We’re weird. We hate debt. And we actually cut up our credit cards . . . like, for real. We don’t use them in our entire business. Bottom line: We don’t use debt—period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but we aren’t going back in.
Our Creative Team at Ramsey Solutions is made up of 130+ creatives spanning across design, video, content, product/UX and project management (that’s a lot of creative energy in one place)! Yep, we’re a huge team—and we’re a world-class in-house agency that supports Ramsey’s 15+ business units and digital products with the goal to bring HOPE to the millions of people we serve. Our design team is made up of 50+ designers and 14 design leaders, so if you’re looking to work with a smart, fun and passionate team of designers—this is it!
A Senior Product Designer at Ramsey Solutions has a high calling. They are responsible for the full spectrum of end-to-end product design for consumer-facing web and mobile applications. They create experiences that inspire people to act and change their lives. Our team is highly collaborative (your voice matters here!), customer interview-driven, and entrepreneurial in spirit. Up for the challenge? Read on . . .
What winning looks like:
- Designing solutions for customer problems that are usable, valuable, viable and feasible
- Operating as part of a product team (made up of a Product Manager, Web Developers, QA, and Analytics) from discovery through testing and documentation
- Striking the right balance of advocating for the customer and understanding the business strategy at hand
- Participating in our culture of sharing: taking initiative to reach out across teams and connect on problems, come up with new ideas, and share solutions with others (includes playing an active part in our awesome weekly internal UX Chapter meeting)
- Being easy to work with; this means fighting with conviction, while holding your ideas with an open hand and realizing you might not have all the answers
Skills needed to win:
- 5+ years of experience in end-to-end product design; including user experience and the ability to create high fidelity visual designs
- Capabilities across user research, prototyping, and design system implementation/contribution
- Proficiency in tools of the trade like Sketch, Adobe CC, Abstract, Framer, Figma, and InVision; familiarity with Apple's Human Interface Guidelines (HIG) and Google's Material Design
- Top-notch communication skills, including the ability to present research, ideas, wireframes, tests and designs clearly
- Passion for our mission; we believe people do their best work when they actually care about the customer, and we want team members who truly care
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Ramsey Solutions was recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Best Workplace in the nation for 2020.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.