We are one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Work closely and under supervision of the product design lead, and follow the predefined process that set by the product team
- Able to comprehend with the product briefs and be able to present the ideas/solution to the team under supervision of product design lead
- Effectively deliver features and improvements in a well-defined scope
- Define end-to-end wireframe and wireflow for features using standard wireframing tools.
- Document the design process for each feature, such as research findings, ideations, usability testings, release and monitor the impact after the product release.
- Contribute in the team cadence discussion and make occasional short presentation to the team, as well as present team’s updates if needed
- Proactively seek/give feedback from other stakeholders to make sure concepts are meeting the intended project goal
- Have 2+ years of experience in the product design industry
- Familiar data and can identify problem areas, furtherly map out the user journey and break the problems into smaller chunks
- Use basic analytics tools to gather customer data (funnel) Possess a good knowledge of design fundamentals, such as design thinking framework and other framework in order to develop products.
- Able to sketch the ideas into a wireframes, learn how to make wireflow and do wireframing for well-defined features
- Have a good knowledge of the tools, such as Overflow, Miro, Sketch and other wireframing tools that are widely used by Product Designers
- Knowledge of design validation, either through quantitative or qualitative research
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 40,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.