Digital Product Designer
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
We’re looking for a Midweight Digital Product Designer to be the go-to person for user experience design on MOO.com. You will work closely and collaborate with a number of teams (technical teams, Merchandising & Optimisation, Creative, Customer Service and Finance amongst others) to design useful, seamless, legally compliant and commercially performing features and journeys across all touchpoints of the digital experience.
This role will sit in Merchandising & Marketing structure and will be the sole Digital Product Designer within the company.
- A hands-on and in the detail designer responsible for the responsive UX/UI and Interaction design of customer journeys across MOO.com, including search and browse, creation tools, checkout and account management for both our B2C and B2B customers, as well as supporting the evolution of our CMS
- Framing and articulating MOO customers’ problems and needs, onboarding others to what they are and how to solve them
- Running / participating in discovery activities in order to define the problem space, formulate and validate hypotheses on how to achieve a desired outcome
- Collaborating with other team members both in and outside of your department to define what to build next
- Validating design solutions through user testing and/or A/B testing
- Presenting design solutions to share with stakeholders for buy-in
- Delivering experiences that perform commercially and bring users closer to their desired state
- Supporting the continuous improvement of the user experience on moo.com
- You have experience in Digital Product Design within an eCommerce environment
- You take a user centred approach to your work
- You are collaborative and self-organised
- You know how to gather insights & data to inform the problem space
- You know how to prototype, from paper prototypes to high fidelity, clickable digital prototypes
- You enjoy working in a fast paced organisations
- You are comfortable managing multiple stakeholders and work on multiple projects
- You have experience working with a CMS
- You know how to plan and run ideation and discovery activities using a range of design methodologies
- Your approach to design is lean and iterative
- You have experience designing accessible user experiences
- You have experience defining and measuring core and UX metrics that connect between the commercial KPI’s and the customer experience
Nice to haves
- Print knowledge
- Experience facilitating ideation workshops, design sprints, discovery activities
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems
- Experience designing for the B2B market
- Experience working within Agile organisations
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.