Senior UX Strategist
INTOUCH GROUP is a full-service network, providing a diverse suite of capabilities for our clients, including creative services, media buying, enterprise solutions and data analytics.
At Intouch, we offer innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals and payers. We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That’s where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one’s health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
The Intouch affiliates within the Intouch Group network include: Intouch Solutions, Intouch Proto, Intouch Seven, Intouch International, Intouch B2D, Intouch Media and Intouch Analytics.
What does a Senior UX Strategist do?
Intouch Solutions is looking for a seasoned User Experience Strategist to join our User Experience Team. Senior UX Strategists help to create and implement customer-focused, innovative digital products for our healthcare clients. UX Strategists will also leverage web analytics, customer insights and user feedback to build simple, yet powerful interfaces for mobile and desktop devices. They also serve as experience planners, crafting elegant solutions to data-heavy content.
Typical deliverables include sketches, sitemaps, annotated wireframes, prototypes, best practice documents and user flows. Senior UX Strategists work closely with other members of the user experience team as well as the Planning, Account, Creative, SEO, Analytics, Business Systems and Development teams. With a strong understanding of user-centered design, they also serve as the advocate for the planning and organization of information through the lifecycle of the project.
What are we looking for?
- 5-10 years of creating user-centered designs for digital products
- Clear understanding of experience with OmniGraffle or a similar diagramming tool
- High level of experience with web prototyping software, ideally Sketch and InVision
- High-level knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Understanding of current trends in the digital space, including responsive design and rapid prototyping
- Proficient in web and mobile standards
- UX research experience in testing and moderating
- Understanding of the digital development process
- Ability to lead collaboration sessions with various departments and different levels of management
- Experience in client/agency relationships
- Ability to mentor associate-level UX team members
- Solid problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Previous healthcare experience preferred, but not required
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.