About the Role
We are looking for an experienced designer and/or researcher who is passionate about conducting user research as part of advancing the interaction design practice in Gojek, a leading SuperApp in Southeast Asia. In this role, you are expected to initiate and operationalize this new stream in close collaboration with interaction designers and product researchers, working on various projects across different business units in the company. Embarking on this rare opportunity will lead you to a wide range of problems around usability, accessibility, design consistency, and related subjects around human-computer interaction in Gojek’s pursuit to consistently deliver a better experience for its users.
What You Will Do
- Design, execute, and communicate insights from research projects around usability and accessibility
- Discover digital product interaction design problems in collaboration with designers and researchers
- Co-develop Gojek’s Design Language System with Interaction Design team
- Create knowledge discovery exercise and produce artefacts/playbooks
- Coordinate a small team of freelancers and product researchers
What You Will Need
- Ideally at least 4 years of experience with a minimum of 2 year of experience specifically on digital product/UX research or digital product design roles
- Solid grasp of human-computer interaction, product design, user research, design thinking, and digital product development
- Familiarity on using modern design prototyping and user testing tools
- Good communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
About the Team
We are two large teams; design and research each having more than 70 team members based in Jakarta, Bangalore, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City, and Bangkok. This is also our first hybrid role where in research will report directly to the VP of Research Excellence and in design will work day-to-day with Interaction Design lead (a team of a dozen) and Product Design leads.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.