Stuff you’ll do…
- Conceptualize, wireframe and design high-quality interfaces across all viewports
- Plan and execute all aspects of creative deliverables for eCommerce projects from start to finish
- Conduct user/demographic research and design solutions that resonate with target audiences or increase conversion
- Work closely with Front-end Developers and strategists to deliver winning creative solutions
- Collaborate with world-renowned clients - helping them leverage design to acquire, retain and convert consumers
It’s a fit if you have…
- 2-5+ Years Design Experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Strong experience in digital visual design
- A solid understanding of typography and fundamental design principles
- The ability to effectively communicate design ideas and solutions to clients and team members
- The ability to make data-driven design decisions
- A passion for executing innovative new technologies and strategies
- Great communication (both verbally and in writing), and are an enthusiastic problem solver, thinker and analyzer
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high freedom, high responsibility environment
- A low ego and high sense of humor
Who we are…
- We are a team that leads with results, works hard to build the better, optimizes inward, stays gritty, and strives for excellence.
- We’re a member of San Diego Business Journal’s 2017 Best Places to Work, a 100+ person work fam, passionate, high-growth, fast paced and all in.
- We enjoy tons of office perks, a full social calendar, casual dress code, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO and free swag from premier client brands.
- We are motivated, ambitious and ready to join forces with you to take on the digital world!
What we do…
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners, currently the largest in the world.
- We partner with Shopify Plus, Google, Yotpo, Dynamic Yield and Workarea to offer website design/development, digital marketing, Amazon services and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- We are innovative, data driven eCommerce experts with a best-in-class technology stack that allows us to create valuable digital experiences and accelerated revenue for our clients.
We are a dynamic and growing team seeking passionate designers to join us and share in the excitement! Check out our work on our Dribbble!
BVA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.