UI / Interaction Designer
Exactly 45 billion dollars is locked up in cash security deposits. We prove that there’s a better way. Rhino is bringing financial flexibility to renters everywhere.
We give renters a choice in a transaction that never offered choice before. We replace upfront security deposits with affordable insurance that saves renters hundreds and thousands of dollars. To date, we have saved renters over $150 million and are trusted in over 1 million homes across all 50 states.
Founded in 2017 and VC backed, Rhino's mission is to utilize technology to offer products and services that break down financial barriers and offer a win-win solution for both renters and property owners/managers alike.
As a UI / Interaction Designer at Rhino, you’ll join a passionate team that works closely with product, engineering, and leadership to build products that are positioned to revolutionize renting.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with product managers, product designers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to create thoughtful elegant design solutions to complex problems
- Communicate decisions through wireframes, prototypes, and/or visual designs for different user types
- Maintain the design system with up to date UI patterns and documentation
- Design improvements, refinements, and accessibility
We’re ideally seeking:
- 4-5 years of experience
- Experience working with product and development to ship designs
- Ability to translate user and business goals into elegant solutions
- Self starter who brings ideas to the table with ability to take feedback and execute on tasks
- Experience working with Figma, Principle or other prototyping tools
- Experience building and maintaining design systems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member