6sense is a Predictive Intelligence Engine that is reimagining how B2B companies do sales and marketing. It works with big data at scale, advanced machine learning and predictive modeling to find buyers and predict what they will purchase, when and how much.
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, prioritize and engage buyers to drive more revenue.
6sense is seeking for a talented, strategic, and nimble UX Writer to design and implement the strategies we need to deliver the best and most appropriate content. We see this practice as central to UX, so you’d join that team and be part of our mission to engage and empower our users.
A UX Writer at 6sense will have the opportunity to
- Develop, implement, and promote a strategy for our documentation, support content, and written help functionality
- Craft the right voice, tone and usage for all our product-based communication; and help ensure we conform to this standard
- Author the documentation and support (including FAQs) necessary to guide our users
- Write pithy and focused instructions to appear in our product interface (and help determine where these are necessary)
- Assist in shaping and extending our product’s nomenclature, ensuring that it reflects user’s expectations and understanding
- Draft and/or edit internal- and user-facing product announcements; act as a resource for our product team in crafting effective messages for presentations to our board, to analysts, or to potential partners.
- Excellent skills in writing, editing, and interpersonal communication
- Demonstrated experience in writing on product and technical issues for non-experts
- Similar experience in creating guidelines and strategies for how such content should be developed and deployed
- Ability to collaborate across a diverse cross-functional team, including product managers, data specialists, user experience designers, developers, and customer support managers — as well as being able to coordinate with folks in marketing when necessary
- A devotion to deadlines
- The flexibility to easily adapt and change course in a fast-moving environment